Are you one of those who smiles with their mouth closed, so as to hide the bright yellow color of your teeth? Do you feel self-conscious and unconfident whenever you are at parties and groups? Here’s your moment to shine and leave these traits behind and gets the perfect solution to your problems.
Dental Veneers are very thin coverings for your teeth, which are custom made to give you the perfect smile and unattainable confidence. A simple dental procedure ensures that your oral-appearance becomes great immediately.
Dental veneers are used for teeth that are discolored, worn down, chipped, broken, misaligned, uneven, irregularly shaped or gaps between them etc
Benefits of Dental Veneers:-
- Hides Imperfections: From dark stains to chips to gaps in between teeth, veneers can sufficiently mask imperfections that can be difficult to correct.
- Natural Look: Porcelain veneers from Imagine Advanced Dental Arts are tailored to blend seamlessly with the rest of your smile, from size to shape to color.
- Protection: In addition to hiding imperfections, veneers can strengthen and protect sensitive teeth that have chips or cracks. This is viable due to the durable, ceramic material that composes a veneer as it covers your natural tooth.
- Maintained Easily: Taking care of veneers and preserving their lifespan is as simple as normal dental hygiene. Regular brushing and flossing should adequately maintain your restoration.
- Incredibly Long Lasting Results: Porcelain veneers are designed to last for years, even decades. In addition to treating your smile concerns — veneers can protect your teeth for a smile you can enjoy for years to come!
Dentist will examine your teeth to make sure dental veneers are relevant for you and discuss the procedure will involve. then will take X-rays and possibly make impressions of your mouth and teeth.To prepare a tooth for a veneer, dentist will remove enamel from the tooth surface. then the dentist will make a model or impression of your tooth. Before the dental veneer is permanently cemented to tooth, dentist will temporarily place it on the tooth to examine its fit and color. Once properly position on the tooth, dentist will apply a special light beam to the dental veneer causing it to harden or cure very quickly.
DENTIQUE-Dental Specialities And Implant Centre, provides the best Dental Veneers in Kerala with help of dedicated team of doctors and other staffs
Visit us: smiledesigning.in
Mail us: email@example.com